So, I know it's been awhile, something is messed up with my memory card (I hope, because that would be a lot cheaper than my camera) so I don't have any pictures to post. Not that you would necessarily want to SEE any pictures from this last week. I had a HORRIBLE sinus thingamajiggy that tried to turn into a serious bronchial thingamijiggy. Not pretty. Not pretty at all. Even with that, of course life went on. Kindergarten field trip to the zoo. What more needs to be said? There were kindergarteners, animals and a lot of poopy smells coming from the giraffe area. Seriously, they need to look into opening some doors in there to ventilate. Even I smelled it, and I can't smell Anything!
We had the first half of dance tryouts this week. The girls learned their routines, then next week they will have actual tryouts. I know you are all on pins and needles to find out which team they made it on, but never fear...OF COURSE I will post on Friday after the Company picnic and announcements are made!!!!
We had our stake olympics today. It was actually pretty fun. today our weather actually decided to be normal, instead of 30 degrees below, so it felt like a heat wave. We are all dehydrated and sunburned. My fantastic neighbor and friend with a working memory card took pictures and promised to send them on over, so I will post those when I get them. I feel lost without my camera!
On a happy note, I am finally starting to feel better...Yea!!!!
1 comment:
You all looked like lobsters with your red t-shirts and your red faces! Congrats to all the 1st placers in the family...the girls ruled! Not too bad on the garage sale either! Don't know what we did without digital...love you, Mom
Post a Comment