First day of 7th grade... they were all so excited. Look, the girls even did their hair.Last day of 7th grade. Man, that flew by fast! I can't believe we have an 8th grader. We are so grateful that she has such incredible friends in the ward. This is such a good group. They are all so talented and smart and funny. We couldn't have asked for a better neighborhood for our girls to grow up in!
Judging by the reaction of EVERY GIRL IN THE PICTURE, I'm pretty sure this was staged... but all Dan has to say is hmmmmmm............! Honestly, Crush has been a really good sport about being a crush at the beginning of the year, and now they are good friends, which is so much more fun anyway!
Happy Summer all!!!!!

2 comments:
Crush is a cute and very innocent looking boy. It could be much worse Dan--she could have a crush on a guy like YOU in 7th grade :)
How exciting!! I loved 8th grade! You have sooooo much to look forward too. The year did go by fast...but it's going to go by even faster now. Your friends will be your best accomplishment. Congrats...I'm proud of you pumpkin! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment