Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Seriously
Okay, so this may be the comeback of the century. Who knew that old men could look so good? All I can say is Kelli...this one's for you.... Check it out and let me know what you think!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TLv1tm9kws
I'm so glad to find another New Kids fan! Joey Joe was my favorite (though he probably doesn't go by that name anymore), and he's still looking pretty good! HOwever, I saw them in concert 18 years ago...are we all that old?! Fun memories at least.
They look GOOOOOOOD! I need to send Sarah the link. Maybe I should pull out my NKOTB cds and let the kids listen. Went to their site and it mentioned that they hadn't made an album since the 90's. They make it sound so long ago. Thanks for the link:)
Okay...I know you girls watched and listened to these guys...I don't remember what they looked like. Kind of like the Beach Boys then and now I guess. I do remember you girls listening though. Hey...cute backdrop...you've been busy! Love, Mom B.
Oh, Kim. I used to hold you in such high regard .. New Kids ... seriously?! Just Kidding! My sis was a HUUUUUGE New Kids fan when we were little, and now she is trying to convince her oldest son (who is 8) to like them so she can "drag" him to the concert!
6 comments:
I'm so glad to find another New Kids fan! Joey Joe was my favorite (though he probably doesn't go by that name anymore), and he's still looking pretty good! HOwever, I saw them in concert 18 years ago...are we all that old?! Fun memories at least.
Total flashback to my youth!! That is so crazy, I loved them and had their cassette tape! They are still pretty cute!
They look GOOOOOOOD! I need to send Sarah the link. Maybe I should pull out my NKOTB cds and let the kids listen. Went to their site and it mentioned that they hadn't made an album since the 90's. They make it sound so long ago. Thanks for the link:)
Okay...I know you girls watched and listened to these guys...I don't remember what they looked like. Kind of like the Beach Boys then and now I guess. I do remember you girls listening though. Hey...cute backdrop...you've been busy! Love, Mom B.
Those were the days. I had every item known to man that had NKOTB on it. I love Jordan!!!
Oh, Kim. I used to hold you in such high regard .. New Kids ... seriously?! Just Kidding! My sis was a HUUUUUGE New Kids fan when we were little, and now she is trying to convince her oldest son (who is 8) to like them so she can "drag" him to the concert!
Post a Comment