This is Bug's dance shoe. It's A LOT more expensive than it looks. Try the close to $40 rangeThis is our dog. She looks so cute and innocent, doesn't she?
(can you see where I am going with this?)
This is Bug's dance shoe about 15 minutes after getting home Thurs night after dress rehearsal.
Oh yeah, it's shredded. Beyond repair. Now might be a good time to mention that there is only one performance left, the end of the year recital. Bug has exactly two dances, which translates to just over 4 minutes of dancing left. By next season her foot will have grown and we would be needing new shoes, but we don't neccesarily need THESE shoes, the style and color depend on the class and teacher. Are you starting to feel my pain? We are about to drop a fairly decent amount of money for 4 minutes. 4. minutes.

7 comments:
reason number 100 why we don't have a dog! i figure i have enough children to make messes, why add a dog into the mix? besides i don't need more poop to clean up thank you very much!
I feel your pain!! Jazz shoes and tap shoes are what I'm buying these days. And really, why is it so darn expensive for a little bitty jazz shoe with little fabric? At least with tap shoes you feel like you're actually buying a SHOE. The dog incident would just send me over the edge of sanity into a world few dare to tread. $40 dollars for 4 minutes: that equates to $10 a minute. A minute! Oh, I can't even think about that right now. LOL!
Hmm. Have you thought about duct tape? It looks about the same color. I bet nobody would notice :)
Dan actually suggested that last night. We are going to try black electrical tape and see. Great minds think alike!!!!!
well...I would take the dog..but we have enough of our own problems going on...lol..this too shall pass and i think the duct tape is a great idea..I would not spend 40 for 4 minutes of dancing, but that's just me..
Look at that little innocent furry face...she probably is feeling a little neglected...or she wants to dance with the girls. Maybe this was her way of saying "I, too, can dance!". You know she has you wrapped around her paw. Can't help you with the shoes though...hmmmm, 4 minutes...maybe if she dances real fast, they won't notice! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment