Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stake Olympics


Can you tell our ward color was red?

Here is Crazygirl with her best bud doing the stick pull.

I think someone got the better deal on this 2 lap race!!!!





Right before the senior primary bike race. We had to get a picture of our ward representation! Crazygirl, by the way, took first in both the preliminary round and the finals. Isn't this a qualifying match for the summer olympics in Beijing? We'll be sure and buy our plane tickets soon!

3 comments:

McDevittClan said...

Like the new layout:) Just changed (and updated) mine too. The girls sure had alot of fun at the olympics. They have their awards on the fridge for all to see.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the primary olympics .. and I can't believe how tall V-girl (sorry I forgot her "blog name") is getting! Love the new layout. One of these days, I will figure out how to put music on my blog. Glad you had fun ... I can't wait to watch the youtube video!

Anonymous said...

Okay .. I just saw that it was the Stake Olympics and not the Primary Olympics ... my reading skills just ain't what they used to be!