Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blegh!


Snow, snow go away, come again another day
Words cannot describe how ready our family is for spring. I was just thinking about how we used to drive 2 hours each direction to get to snow, so we could find some abandoned parking lot, or a rest stop and play in the snow for an hour or so. We are sooooo over that thrill now. Can you tell by the look on Bug's face? It has snowed more this year than I have ever seen (of course, we have only lived in snow for 3 years, but who's counting?). It's not BAD, we are just over the thrill. I am sure by next December I will be looking out my window in awe as the snowflakes come down, and my children will beg to get out the snowboards and sleds. But we are done. DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHER NATURE, PUXATAWNNY PHIL AND ALL OTHER POWERS THAT BE?
It's only the beginning of February

6 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

And I hate to see the end of winter cuz then its gonna get HOT..must be some place with perfect weather, somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I remember that snowsuit! As much as I love the snow...it's time to start seeing flowers. She looks how grandpa looks when he goes outside and sees all that white!! I'm not sure how much more snow our driveway and yard can take. Curious to see the run-off this Spring. Perk up "Bug"...you'll be in shorts soon. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

So I guess now would be the WRONG time to tell you we have had a beautiful, mostly sunny week (in the 50s) with a week of 60 degree weather in the five day forecast?

Mostly Jessica said...

Yeah it's been a big year for snow. We've lived in SL valley for 6 years now and this is the most we've seen for sure!

Cardalls said...

Maybe it's time for a warm weather getaway to Vegas!

Dogmom Diva said...

Come on down to St. George...it supposed to be 60 tomorrow...