Thursday, February 14, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

This is what I opened our garage door to this morning
This is after starting to shovel it...notice the van in the background getting towed by our neighbor's truck after getting stuck in the road for over an hour. What you can't see is a line of cars about 1/2 a mile long stuck on the road, with guys walking up and down with shovels and snow plows attached to quads trying to get them out.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my 4 wheel drive with a hemi engine???????
This is our 6 foot tall cypress tree in a snow drift

School was delayed two hours this morning for Dancingqueen. The other rugrats are off-track, so it's a fun day anyway for them. Dancingqueen was happy because that gave her time to paint her nails 3 different times before finding just the right shade of Valentine's day red for Jr. high. Not even the aftermath of a blizzard with hurricane force gales of wind can detract her from whats REALLY important in life...she just saw it as extra time to primp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I see you have some time on your hands this Valentine's Day?! Stacey called and said Bill was stuck on the road trying to get home from 3:30 yesterday afternoon until 2:00 a.m this morning! It must be crazy out there. VERY funny stories about dancing queen and bug. You always make me laugh! Never a dull moment at your house!

Mostly Jessica said...

I seriously cannot believe the snow we're getting this year. I gave up on shoveling and figure Ron can snow blow it when he gets home from work. The snow will wait for him :)