Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BAM!


This is what happens when I leave my camera unattended on the kitchen counter. Well, this, and 52 pictures of stuffed animals in various poses, 3 pictures of the dog and one picture of what I am hoping is a fake tarantula posing on my laundry basket.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad they're such shy children! Keep the spider creatures at your place!! Love, Grandma B.

Dogmom Diva said...

Ditto what mom said...so shy!!! where are the dog pictures:)

Cardalls said...

Something about these girls, especially "Bug" totally reminds me of their mother, I think I have even seen her make those faces on occasion!

Anonymous said...

I love it when my kids take the camera. There was one Christmas where Trenton took pictures of ALL our Christmas decorations. Unfortunately, I deleted them all. Brennen's pics are always of his toes. What talented photogs you have ... paparazzi in the making?

Unknown said...

I love this. I have to admit I used to do the same thing with my parents camera. 'Cept back then it was film and they got SOOoooo mad at me. Sad. Love these though!