Saturday, February 16, 2008

13 going on 3

Dancingqueen and her buds came home a little hyper on V-day. Was it the sugar? Noooo... It was the note that previously mentioned crush wrote to Dancingqueen during school and the promise of a gift that was to be delivered later that afternoon by him.
I'm not sure who is more excited... Dancingqueen or her buds
of course, the first thing I think of doing when coming home from school is to go outside and jump on the trampoline in 25 degree weather!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be young again! I could jump on the trampoline too in the snow...I might need oxygen afterwards...but I could do it! This is a good time of life for these girls. They're growing up too fast!! Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Dying to know ... what was the present?

Cardalls said...

wasn't I just the girl who was freaking about my crush in jr. high? Or wasn't it just YOU who was freaking out about DAN the MAN in DC?? :) Man how time flies