Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sister Sleepover

Hmmmmm...doesn't this look comfortable!!!!

The girls decided they all wanted to sleep in crazygirl's room the night before Dan left for St. Louis. We took this picture around 11 p.m. and they were all OUT! Amazingly, no one fell out of bed or woke up with their teeth kicked in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisterhood ... can't beat it. I remember when I was in Jr. High and my parents built a whole new second story onto our house. My sister and I each had these huge rooms all to ourselves ... and we NEVER slept alone. We took turns sleeping in each other's rooms because we missed each other too much! Hey ... I miss you too! When are you coming to visit?

Anonymous said...

Ya know...you could rent out the other 3 bedrooms and make a fortune! They don't sleep in them anyway.....just something to think about! Let's see if this continues when they are all in high school. Kinda cute though...like quadruplets in a pregnancy. Mom

Cardalls said...

You gotta love sisters! I love it!Okay--there is a billboard here for a type of beer and the name of it is LANDSHARK! Totally think of you and laugh out loud everytime i see it! My hubby thinks i am totally insane!