Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Wow! No way is she that old! I can't believe this! Looks like you have yourself another driver to take the other girls around.
This is great she can run to the store for you and pick up the kids it will make life good for you .
Congratulations to her! And good luck to you! :)
AHHHHHH! I remember getting mine, but seeing it from a parent perspective just FREAKS ME OUT!
Keevin got his as well!!!
Whoo Hoo! Now you have a "driving slave"! Congrats!
I already left a comment...where did it go? Basically I wanted to congratulate my oldest grandchild and secondly...UTAH...play nice when around her in your cars!!!
Hey, can she come pick my kids up from school today? ha ha - Good luck, and let's just say I'm glad I live in California. JK, Dancin' Queen!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow! No way is she that old! I can't believe this! Looks like you have yourself another driver to take the other girls around.
This is great she can run to the store for you and pick up the kids it will make life good for you .
Congratulations to her! And good luck to you! :)
AHHHHHH! I remember getting mine, but seeing it from a parent perspective just FREAKS ME OUT!
Keevin got his as well!!!
Whoo Hoo! Now you have a "driving slave"! Congrats!
I already left a comment...where did it go? Basically I wanted to congratulate my oldest grandchild and secondly...UTAH...play nice when around her in your cars!!!
Hey, can she come pick my kids up from school today? ha ha - Good luck, and let's just say I'm glad I live in California. JK, Dancin' Queen!
Post a Comment