
1st competition of the season and their studio did so well!!! Dancingqueen's team took 2 firsts and a second, and Bugs team took two firsts. Crazygirl was sad to have to sit this one out, but is looking forward to the upcoming competitions.

I think someone likes her costume.....

Hip Hop was their best of the night, they NAILED it!

Bug has so much fun with her friends on the team. They all adore each other, which is good, since they spend so many hours each week together. Competition season is so fun, we look forward to it all year!
5 comments:
Wow, Girls! Starting off with a bang. Great Job! And, yes, I do believe she loves her costume (and herself :) - rightly so!). Hope you had a great Easter as well.
Congrats!!! Love those pink, white and black costumes!! :)
Let the fun begin. Looks like you off to a great start!
Bug is a real beauty she looks like she is having the time of her life.
I loved the Hip Hop! They definitely nailed it! Both girls did a fantastic job. Crazygirl was smart in sitting this one out...the ER needs a rest.
I've seen so much growth in the girls in dance, they definitely love it and it shows.
Post a Comment