Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brace Face





Dramaqueen FINALLY got her braces yesterday. She has been looking forward to this for longer than I can remember. She has had a few appliances and spacers over the last 6 months just to get to this place. She picked a pretty cool Orange and Blue pattern for this visit, and is already planning her summer colors.



5 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

Not sure why anyone would look forward to painful braces on their teeth, but good for her!

Anonymous said...

Yea! What a beautiful smile forthcoming...(although hers already was!!). Fond memories of the rubber band shooting out of my mouth in class at some unsuspecting classmate. Hang in there pumpkin. It'll be worth it.

kristin said...

Oh my, the memories that have come flooding back to me. Good ole braces. But definitely worth the pain! We're waiting for more of Britt's teeth to come in before they start work for braces on her. Poor kid, she got my small jaw and horse teeth. Darn DNA. Teaghan got Doug's perfect teeth. And I mean PERFECT. She's cheering for her genetic code I'm sure. It's so not fair, but thankfully there's cosmetic dentistry.

erin said...

She CANNOT be old enough for braces! These make her look even older. So exciting.

Cardalls said...

I remember wanting braces SO badly...that was until I got them on and realized what a pain in the tush they were! HOpe the excitement stays in the midst of tightening, food getting stuck etc :)