Monday, April 12, 2010

fun and games with the EMT's























Dan is taking an EMT class to brush up on some hours that he needs to keep up his credentials. They had a pediatric night last week, so the girls went to lend a hand. They had a blast getting poked, prodded and strapped in. This is the second time they have done it, so they were pretty chatty with the classmates. I'm just afraid that if they ever really need to have this done, they will tell the paramedics "hey, that's not how it's supposed to be done...the strap is supposed to go HERE".





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I got a bit worried when I saw the title of your post ~ you guys haven't had the best of luck health wise the past little while ~ but I'm glad to see it really WAS fun and games!

Anonymous said...

They look like they're really enjoying this! You're right...they probably would tell the EMT's how to do it properly!

Good experience for them (and the EMT's). Just don't make it happen for real.

Cardalls said...

funny! well maybe they would get better care since they know what to look for! hopefully you'll never need EMT's!

erin said...

Great pics!