Tuesday, March 16, 2010

update

The bone scan went well, she got a little sick after the IV, but only because it took a few tries and places to get it in. We get the results back from that and her lab work hopefully tomorrow. She has the cutest friends in the world, who have called, texted, brought her yummy shakes, balloons, flowers and stuffed animals. Amanda came and rescued her from the couch to go to their house for a bit for a change in scenery. Love Love Love our friends and family... you guys are incredible!
We talked to her dance studio today, she is going to sit out the competition at the end of March. She has been badgering all of her doctors to let her dance for the comp, and they were starting to cave, but she realized that it would be better to get healed all of the way before injuring herself further.
Now to get rid of this headache....

4 comments:

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about the deleted comment...didn't realize I was logged in as Bob. But, here it is again: Thanks so much for the update. I was going to call you when I got home, but you were so speedy with the update! Wishing happy results tomorrow and a quick recovery!

Kellie said...

I hope everything goes well for her. I hate to hear when anything is not going well for your family. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Love you.

Dogmom Diva said...

Kim, prayers for C.G. wow she has had her share of problems...let us know...
love you
Auntie