Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Benign!


We just heard back from her dr and it is just a benign mass on her tibula. Yeah!!!! He did some back research on Kawasaki's disease and has been comparing her old charts with new results. It looks pretty strongly like it is another side effect of the Kawasaki's disease she had a few years ago, and might flare up every now and then, but she can do what she wants when it starts feeling better. She only has to keep the leg immobilized for another week...yeah!!!! They are going to keep a watch on it, but for now all is well. I think I will sleep tonight!!! Thank you so much for your prayers...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are OH SO HAPPY for you all. Happy, happy news. So glad the many extra prayers your way helped, and I know they did! You guys are so awesome. BUT, cutie little miss Crazygirl looks all too happy to be cruisin around the store in that little cart! Watch out or she'll want to keep the brace in the back of your car for every store trip!

Anonymous said...

OH man. .. . .you have had one heck of week!! So glad to hear the news came back positive!! That is soooo scary to go through something like that. I've been there with the hubby and it can kill the nerves!! Miss ya and love ya!! give her a big hug from me and the girls :)

Kellie said...

Glad to hear it! Looks like she is taking full advantage of "taking it easy". I ask Brian every time we go to Walmart if I can ride on one of those, but sadly he always says no.

Stacy said...

So glad to hear that !!! Such good news.

erin said...

SO happy and relieved for you all! I also love the fact she's taking advantage of the opportunity to cruise in the motorized vehicle through Walmart! Jack and Sam will be jealous!

dlkenney said...

That is good news... hopefully it gets feeling better soon so she can get back to the active young lady that she is.

Anonymous said...

Glad everything turned out okay. Seems you wait until we leave...then have crazy "doctor" visits...no more please!! She takes after her grandfather with the WalMart limo thing. Dad and Bill took turns on that thing...Linda and I completely ignored them.

Glad she's not doing competition...heal first kiddo. Be home soon. Love you!

Sweet Pea and James said...

Kim, you were on my mind all day yesterday. I'm glad to hear that it is good news. You are such a fantastic mom...do we ever stop worrying?!

kristin said...

Thank Heaven!

Wendi said...

Yay!!! :)

Dogmom Diva said...

Kim, such good and welcomed news..this girl just keeps barely pushing the limit! Just tell her to take it easy and let it heal..
love you
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Apparently, this is my punishment for not keeping up on blogs - what the heck?! First, I am very glad everything turned out well. Second, I'm used to hearing hilarious stories on your blog! I had better keep up with your family more often. Happy Spring!