Dramaqueen was driving the boat within about 5 minutes of us being out on the water. She was a natural on the boat...loved every second of it!
This is what Bug and Crazygirl looked like when grandpa opened it up to see what the boat could do. Notice how Crazygirl is holding on for dear life, and Bug is holding on to absolutely nothing, but as long as she can't see what is going on... Could be my all time favorite picture EVER!
The girls loved jumping off the boat and swimming around. We loved just hanging out!
10 comments:
Wow! That looks like a lot of fun! My sister's family bought a boat when they moved to Alabama this summer and they have had a great time with it as well. :)
Soooo fun! Good times!! Now, when are your parents going out of town again?
Chuck and Debbie have a new boat that is great. I think they will take us out when our Mission is over.I love the picture of my granddaughter!
DeAnna...of course you can come out on the boat!!! Get those 2 guys out in the water and we'll hear all sorts of stories! As far as the grandkids go...we do our best to tramatize them...they actually had fun when they realized we weren't going to lose them in the water!! I have to practice backing the truck/trailer into the water though...gave the people around us something to laugh about! SEVEN trucks went into the water and came out w/boats while I was still trying to BACK UP!
Looks like a ton of fun! I love boating! How great is it that you can now take advantage of that without all the cost and upkeep?!!
Great pics Kim. Look like you've got two fish and two landlubbers! Funny!
So stinking cute! I must admit, at first I'm a little like Crazygirl, but I loosen up a bit after a while...especially if I get to drive! Looks like loads of fun!
Not a big fan of boats myself...i feel crazygirls pain. love the picture as well. oh and happy bday Dan the man!
What, I am realizing that I need a relative with a ski boat!!! Such a fun family outing hanging out on the water all day. We rented one last summer, so fun! We rented jet skis too, and that was so fun to have the both going, and jet skiing around the boat and jumping the wake the boat left behind... there's an expensive thing you can add to your to-do list! :) and Happy Birthday to Dan!!
I'm sooo jealous!
Post a Comment