On Monday we went to family night at the Bee's game. Even though we lost 10-4, it was okay, because it was the Sacramento Rivercats who beat us, and that is our old hometown team!!!! After we BBQ'd then played a friendly (?) game of parents vs kids kickball. We beat them soundly, which didn't make them too happy, but boy did running those bases wear us out!


Sydney was playing 3rd base, and was holding on to Dan's leg to keep him from running, he drug her the whole way to home base

Amanda showing perfect form as she kicks the ball out of the infield
6 comments:
Sounds and looks like lots of fun! :)
You are right, I am an awesome kickball player. (only because there are very few rules to keep track of). I can't believe you actually know the score to the game, though. I couldn't see that well from the playground! We'll have to do it again!
Looked like fun...where's Emmy and Erin????? Did you lose my granddaughters????
How fun!
Man! I totally wanted to go to this game, too!! (Go Rivercats!) You guys are always having so much fun! You are the FUN FAMILY!!!!! Glad it was a great night!
Kim, we REALLY need to get together with our families!
What night works best for you guys to come here for dinner? FRI or SAT??
Lindsay's 7th b-day is next Sat, so after that let's plan something!!!!!!
I testify that Kim is FUN to be with...even as a missionary we were always having fun and laughing! Miss you guys and wish we could hang out with you!
Post a Comment