My computer crashed about a week and a half ago...it was a long painful week for all of us! My brother came over for Super Bowl....I mean, to spend time together as a family on the Holy Sabbath... and got it going again. Yea!!!! I will post real things later, just wanted to jump on and let you know that we are all alive and well over here. It's halftime...I mean, family bonding time, so I have to go!!!!
3 comments:
We were "bonding" too...until I realized I was the only one left in the room.
Glad your little brother could help out with the computer...he always was good with computers.
Glad you're up and running with the blog again...I'm sure your friends are thrilled too. Love you, Mom
hope you had some great "bonding" time together! :)
Hurray for new posts! I am also glad there was at least one Supe...I mean, Sabbath Day miracle!
Post a Comment