Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Dancingqueen takes the stage
I think I have mentioned before how wonderful Dancingqueen's choir teacher is. She sings with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, is HILARIOUS and has won the heart and complete devotion of our oldest daughter. Dancingqueen has really enjoyed choir the last two years and is leaning more towards singing and being on stage than doing competitive dance. A few weeks ago she tried out for solo ensemble, and got one of the spots! They had a small recital at the school for the parents yesterday, which was a dress rehearsal also. Today, she got to miss school and go to a singing competition for this part of the state. She had a really pretty solo song that she prepared. She and her whole group did really well (in her words they did "awesome"). We are really proud of her, and hey...SOMEONE has to represent the fam for ward choir...if you've heard me do Sing Star on Amber and Jason's playstation you know it's not going to be me...Right Dawn?!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great talent in the family we are very proud of all the things that she does she is a wonderful girl and always smiles at me.That means alot
I've always wanted to have a beautiful voice...maybe it will hit me in the next life! :) What a blessing for her. That's great that she's wanting to develop that gift. It's one of the best talents a girl could ask for. I'm glad she felt like they did awesome. Confidence will only help her as she sings. :)
That is awesome! Way to be super talented dancingqueen (who might need to be known as singingqueen!)
What do you mean "Right Dawne?" I thought our rendition of "Bad Day" was quite gripping! You've never sounded better....
Dancingqueen IS awesome so I'm sure it was fantastic!
i just love that dancing queen! I especially love that she is a mia maid now, it's great to have her again! She is fantastic, but then again, all of your girls are pretty great!
Pretty, talented, funny, I really must marry one of my boys off to one of your girls in hopes the talent will come from the "other side" of the family! haha
Post a Comment