My good friend Dawne called and asked if Dramaqueen could be a model for a haircutting class for Enrichment tonight. Oh the excitement at our house preceding this event! She came downstairs ready to go in her most preteen outfit and I think I detected a touch of her older sister's eye shadow.
When she got home with her updated A-line and new bangs, her sisters and their friend screamed (or squealed...I'm still trying to tell the two apart!) They love it.
She had a blast! Thanks Dawne!!!!! And thanks to Amanda, the stylist for going above and beyond! She could have totally just demo'd a trim, but went all out!
8 comments:
Pretty--AND free! Gotta love that combo. :)
so cute!
She looks so cute!!! And so grown up!! WoW!!! I love the new cut :0)
Dramaqueen was the perfect model! A fun enrichment night for sure, and I'm so glad you were able to come! Dramaqueen looks awesome! Now I want an A-line again!
Love the new look she is the perfect model. Now since you went to the class to learn how to cut hair!! Could you come over and cut mine?? Thanks!!
I wish I could have gone, PTA needed me though. I am getting decent at the boys hair but the girls I have no clue and don't even try! her hair looks great!!
Cute style for her! Back in the cave days, we did a night like that with the young women...remember??? You and Alicia Godfrey got make-up tips and cuts. It's a great class for girls (old and young).
SO pretty. Love it.
Post a Comment