Friday, May 16, 2008
This may be my last blog...like EVER. Not because I don't like to blog, I actually LOVE it! No, the reason goes much deeper and much more complex than that. You see, a soccer smackdown is about to happen. Crazygirl and Crush(remember Dancingqueen's Crush?) both play soccer and like to talk smack in church to eachother. Somehow a gauntlet was thrown down, and now it's family soccer smackdown Monday night for FHE...losers buy ice cream. They have 4 boys, we have 4 girls, it should be interesting. So how does that relate to this being my last blog, potentially forever? Because in about 72 hours, I may be lying on a soccer field, gasping for air like a fish out of water, unable to crawl home. The term "you're going down" has a whole different meaning when one is turning 38 in a few months. Oh the adults are going down alright, we just may never get up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you have to check out my blog before you pass out and pass on. It's all about you!
When they come after you...clutch your side and scream. When they stop to see what's wrong...KICK the ball and run like there's no tomorrow! It's all in the know-how. Have fun! Love, Mom
HAHA I love it Kim! Good luck...if you need to have me on speed dial and I will rush water to your aid since I will be two blocks down!
You are soooo funny! Good luck Monday night! I thought I was going down this week because I started running my stairs (I heard it was "just as good as going to the gym"). Works for me. So, I decided to start with 20 reps. Well, after 5 reps I was gasping and practically clutching my chest. So, I decided to gradually work my way up to 20! Have fun!
Post a Comment