Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Someone" got a hold of the camera again

Apparently Bug likes closeups. I went to download a picture I had taken and found these on my camera.
This is perfectly representative of how our weather has been. My poor children have no idea how to dress anymore. In 24 hours it dropped from 93 degrees to in the 40's. This is how Bug came downstairs today. I'm not sure what is going on with the film over my camera lens...I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the obvious fact from previous pictures that someone under the age of 7 has been playing with my camera lately. Anyway, I was going out to do yard work and told Bug to get dressed to help. She came down in a skort, t-shirt snow hat and gloves. Nice. At least she covers all of her bases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called "being prepared" and she is all one color! Grandma B.