
isn't this a sweet picture of the kids on the train? Oh wait, what is that smut in the background? OH yeah! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, just ask uncle B. I can post this, because Aunt K. doesn't have a blog of her own to post the other incriminating pictures, so we are safe for now...phase 10 anyone? Bwahaahaaahaaa!!!!! Love ya sis!

We love our cousins!

my super fun sis taking a churro break with me and Bug while the others were on splash mountain. Are we the only two smart enough to look at the people getting off the ride soaking wet and saying "no thanks, we'll pass on chafing today, thank you"

These two are all about the high adrenaline rush rides. hey now, don't knock riding the flying fish around in circles until you have tried it.

Last night before the cousins left for the beach "please don't go!!!!"
1 comment:
My eyes...my eyes!!! Good thing I'm liberated. I'm glad "all" my kids had fun. Told ya Disneyland was a fun place! Cute pics. My girls sure love churros. Love, Grandma and Mom B.
Post a Comment