The Hubby TagWhat is his full name? Daniel
How long have you been married? 15 years in August
How long did you date? about 4 months
How did you meet? We served in the same zone on our mission for about a month and had to trade cars once in the WAWA parking lot. Obviously sparks didn't fly there. We started dating about a week after I came home.
Who eats more sweets? me
Who said "I love you" first? he did
How old is he? 36
Who is taller? He is
Who is smarter? He lets me think I am
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does, unless I get to it first...I love mowing the lawn!
Who drives? He does
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? He did, but he'll try and say I did. I say my second kiss was so good, he forgot about the first!
Who has more siblings? I do. there are 6 of mine versus 3 of his
Who wears the pants? He wears the pants, but I tell him which ones to wear!!!!!
I now tag Sarah, Ali, Sheila, Kristin and Kelli
2 comments:
Okay so maybe sparks didn't fly at WaWa (totally forgot about the wawa) but you didn't mention the DC temple--heehee!
How did you fare for soccer, or has the much anticipated game not arrived yet? I so love to read your blog cause you're so darn funny. Especially the question about who wears the pants! Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment