Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!!!!!

The obligatory Easter picture on the front steps...if you look closely you will notice that Bug's mouth is already blue, due to the fact that I forgot to take the picture BEFORE church and she got a blue lollipop in Primary. I think of it as accesorizing to match the blue in her dress. I have to think outside of the box like that, or I would go insane in my quest to have everyone clean and presentable all at the same time.
And here is the real picture... after posing for the first couple of pictures I had a request from them for a diva shot.

And this would be our reality. Yes, behind closed doors, when no one is looking, we run around with Easter buckets on our heads. See the things that are brought to light when you read our family blog?
Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Cardalls said...

Have the EXACT photos of all the boys! We go for the really pricey buckets as well :)