Crazygirl had to go to the eye doctor this morning and found out she was getting glasses. She had to get her eyes dilated, and wear these silly sunglasses that stick to your face for 4 hours. (although it took much, much longer for her eyes to return to normal). She thought it was pretty cool....at first
SO to kill time, we met our good friends at Classic Skate to hang out. Here is Dancingqueen on DDR with Crush. Yes, THAT Crush. the one that induced the trampoline jumping in previous posts.
Alas, three hours into it, wearing the glasses has now become dumb. But, unfortunatly, light was still killing her eyes, so she kept having to put them back on.
And the disease...Bug has a pretty good cold, which decided to manifest itself while at Classic skate into a full blown fevered state. Nice. This was her until a High School Musical song came on, then she jumped up, shaking her arms and skated, then came back and went right back to this position. Needless to say, we left rather quickly after this.The best part of Leap Day was that Daddy came home from St. Louis that night...yea!!!!!
3 comments:
You had me worried with the "dilating" part, until I saw the glasses of course. Way to go, Kim ... take her to a place where there are all sorts of freaky lights when her eyes are already freaked out! I love roller skating ... can I come next time and make fun of THE CRUSH? Hee hee ... see you next weekend!
Always something!! Life is never boring with 4 girls, is it?! It's like getting a cast on your arm or leg. Fun at first...then REALLY TIRING! Poor little "disease"..she's had a rough winter. As for the rest of them, life is full of adventures. Do I need to "interview" Crush????Should be a fun weekend! Love, Grandma
Poor BUG! She looks so pitiful sitting there! Way to go girlfriend with the crush! Or maybe it's not way to go at this age?? I don't know, I just want to freeze my kids now, the older they get the more complicated life is!
And by the way, I knew if anyone would appreciate the cake, it would be you! :)
Post a Comment