Monday, March 10, 2008

Crazygirl can see now!

Crazygirl finally got her glasses. She is so excited to see. I thought it would be a pretty weak prescription, but I held them up and everything went blurry for me. Wow!
This picture was taken right after her indoor soccer game. She was voted team captain tonight. She played forward and goalie. There was a 2 minute time frame in there where she had 9 attempts on goal and she blocked them all. Nice! They are an all girl team, actually it's her competition team playing an off season to keep fresh. They played a team of all boys and 2 girls. We won 2-1. The games are getting a lot more fun to watch now that they are getting older and scrappier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Crazygirl. I hear that indoor soccer is way harsh ... good for her! Sweet glasses! It was so great seeing you this weekend! See you sometime this summer ... I think July.

Anonymous said...

Crazygirl...cute glasses. You're lookin sassy! Congratulations on being Captain...go girl! Love, Grandma B