Friday, October 8, 2010

This and That catch up

I love Fall. I love the colors, the decorations, the fun activities. FOOTBALL games! Love it all! This fall is different, in that I have someone home to share it! H and I have been hanging out, since she is still on Home and Hospital care. She tries to go to school every now and then and usually lasts about 2 classes. She is home until oct 30. It is strange having someone home with me, and I could really get used to it! We can't really go out and do much, so we have decorated the house, and gotten hooked on reruns of Gilmore girls.
E decided to have her hair colored. It is a BEAUTIFUL shade of red. I will take some pictures today and try and post them. Dan has a favorite stylist, and she was recertifying for all over color. She needed a model, so she asked Dan if she could do one of the girls. E was THRILLED!
V turns 16 next month... I need ideas for a party, seeing as her birthday is on a Sunday...yuck! Thinking of just inviting some friends over for food that night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you have her to share these Fall moments with. Enjoy each moment, good and bad. What she needs now is rest for her body to get strong again.

erin said...

OK, I'm a Gilmore Girls fanatic. I hope you stopped watching re-runs immediately and went and got Season 1 on DVD. You must watch them in order from the beginning! :) I wish I was there and could watch them all over again w/ you guys! PS- Jack' Amazing Race party was a blast- don't know how that would fly w/ 16-yr-old girls, but I think you could do fun things for them at each challenge. It was a ton of work to put together, but hilarious and the boys LOVED it!