well, last week H was readmitted to the hospital. We figure the 4th time is a charm, right? IT was a rather short visit for her, she went in on Monday and was out by Weds afternoon. SHE had a small surgery on Tues. It was only about 45 minutes long. They put a scope up her nose, then took some biospy samples in three different spots. They then cauterized the left side to try and stop the 5-6 nosebleeds she is getting a day. Her oxygen levels are much better now than they were before she went in, and I am very very happy about that!
We drove to Logan for the weekend to forget all about her medical stuff. We stayed at Hampton Inn, which had an indoor pool and YUMMY breakfast. We got to see Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary, go pumpkin hunting and swim. It would have been a perfect weekend, except I had this small pimple that turned into a full on boil by the end of the trip. I was in so much pain, that Dan took me to urgent care, which should now and forevermore be known as the back alley chop shop. The man impersonating a dr ended up doing the most painful little surgery I have ever experienced (I screamed). I am now filled with packing stuff, and waiting to find out from my own dr if I am being sent to the hospital for IV antibiotics. Good times are afoot here in our household! I told Amanda that my chest is on fire, and she said I was just feeling that "burning in my bosom" hehe
3 comments:
Seriously you guys are being burnt to ashes in the refiner's fire! Wow...you are in my prayers. Love that you STILL have your awesome sense of humor!
Are you serious?! Man, i was hoping you'd get a nice, relaxing, medical-emergency-free weekend. Sorry!
I'm sorry you and your family seem to have to go through so much medical stuff. :S
Post a Comment