on hold with the dr's office. again. good thing I quit my job last week, trying to coordinate care for Hayley is turning into a full time job!!! They discovered last week that she has blood in her lungs, so we are keeping an eye on that. She gets to start swimming today, to help her muscles from going into atrophy, then her tutor comes this afternoon to coordinate her homework, so it's a full day!!! She might need a few naps to deal with the excitement :) Heck, I might need a few naps!
4 comments:
Yeah, naps are my cure-all for just about everything! :)
Hang in there Hayley and Mom, We are all praying for you guys.
Kim, praying for Hayley..poor thing and I know the stress this has on you and Dan..worry plus trying to keep a family life 'normal' whatever that is.
I wish I was close enough to help but I know you have family and wonderful friends nearby..we are close in spirit!
love you all..♥♥
Auntie
Good heavens. I hope things get better for her! This must take such a toll on you guys. Wish I could just wave a magic wand and make it better.
Post a Comment