Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ankle P.T.

I have a physical therapist. His name is Bruce. Bruce has strong hands. Bruce had to endure looking at the ugliest-I-need-a-pedicure toes ever today. He deserves to paid more than he probably is. Best part, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with my dumb ankle. Bruce's (did I mention strong) hands will play a huge part of that. Dan knows of my friendship with Bruce's hands. In fact, seeing how much better my ankle is doing, he wholeheartedly approves of it!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad to hear that Bruce's strong hands are taking such good care of your ankle. ;)

erin said...

Will Bruce be included in the family Christmas pic?

Kimmy said...

just his hands,Erin, just his hands....

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE |IT!

Unknown said...

I'm not going there...Mom (la la la la la)

Anonymous said...

For some reason...my comment came under "Dianna said"! This is your mother speaking....HELLO!