I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, another year is almost over. Time is going much too fast for me. This was one of those fabulous Christmas's, where we had just a plain old great time. No, I never got the neighbor gifts done (sorry neighbors...really truly), I don't know where the time went, I could have used another week between getting out of school and Christmas day. This whole getting out of school on the 23rd doesn't work for me so well.
I can't find my camera, so there are no pictures, but I am going to try and post video asap of Dancingqueen getting her gift. It is hilarious! Poor girl sat watching her sisters get their phones, and DS's and bikes, and she got underwear, and a Taylor Lautner poster. You will see in the video though, that she was a great sport about it. Then we told her that I had accidently left her other gift in my car and could she go get it. She opened the door to see her new (to her) car, compliments of Uncle J giving us the deal of the century. Holy cow, the screams and jumping that a 15 year old can do! She has gotten to drive it around the block a few times, and in and out of the driveway. That's about it!
Crazygirl hasn't let go of her phone yet...so grateful for unlimited texting!
It was such a relaxing day, we took our time with gifts and breakfast, then the girls went sledding and we played with new "toys" before heading to grandma and grandpa's house for dinner and gifts with more family... SO FUN! SOOOOO sad it is over.
We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas with your families also!
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas together. :)
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the video! I am also feeling the post Christmas blues...goes to fast!
I have always said I love Christmas Eve better, because all of the excitement and Family time and Christmas Day just goes by way to fast in a blink of an eye.
Jorden lives for texting, so I can understand your comment of Crazygirl cant put hers down. We would go broke if it wasn't for unlimited texting. Merry Christmas
Ditto on the unlimited texting!!! Teaghan texts ONE word and it still counts. ONE WORD. Like "K." Really? For this very reason I think there should be half price texting:)
As for the car- HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! I remember my first car at 16. It was a red ford Tempo. And no, they do not make those anymore, but at 16 it could've been scrap metal and I would've cherished it. Congrats on your new car Dancing Queen! You'll never forget your first:) No pun intended. Well, maybe. JUST KIDDING!!!!
Christmas with young family is so much fun. "Our" Christmas didn't start until 4ish. Glad you guys had fun. We love you. The cousins had a great time!
Post a Comment