Wednesday, April 22, 2009
So busy, and nothing to write about
We have been crazy busy, but I can't think of anything exciting to write about! Amanda, Sheri and I went to see Zac Efron, I mean, 17 again. LOVED it! (missed you Rebecca!) Was there a storyline? None of us can remember. None of us really cared. And in case you are grossed out right now, our husbands are fully aware and supportive of our group date with Zac. The girls are off track right now, and the weather is mometarily gorgeous, so we are loving being outside. The Temple Youth Celebration is starting to come together. I'm getting so excited to see the final product of all of these weeks of practice and meetings. I think that is what is taking up the bulk of my every waking moment, so it feels like we are doing a lot more than we actually are. My kids are probably bored to death now that I think about it! Hmmm, maybe I can get them to clean something tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They can always weed at grandma's! I spent 3 hrs. and took 3 Motrin and am still hurting! Haven't even gone to Curves because I can't move without something screaming!! Your production will be here before you know it and then it'll be gone. You won't know what to do.
So..the movie. Is it 12 and 9 year old appropriate? Brittnee is dying to see it, and although I think it looks really funny from the previews I've seen, I'm not sure I should take the girls. What do you think having now seen it?
And truly, as long as your hubby is in full support of your ga-ga-ness for Zac, then I say, "go girl!."
Zac is cute...glad he's legal now so you aren't going ga ga over a minor! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
it was amazing the transformation from the beginning of the movie NOT cute Zac Efron in 1989 (and WHAT, peoples hair did not look like that in 1989 the i remember!!) to the WOWZER cute hip Zac that emerged at the highschool! and loved your conference pics, just wishing i would have taken one of bruce passed out on the bean bag asleep and ashlin and i attentively watching all sessions to post on my blog... ha ha! :)
Missed going too. I guess I'll have to have my own little date with Zac!
Post a Comment