This isn't the greatest video, as in , the photographer was me, who also was watching the performance and not paying attention to what was on the camera screen! They did a performance for a high school drill team last night. Bug is front and center (the one who does the first back walkover)
again,sorry for the cruddy video, but they're cute anyway!
6 comments:
what a CUTE little dancer she is... i have noticed with friends kids (my kids have never really gotten in to dance) that either they've got it or they don't.... your little one has got it!! cute.
TOO CUTE!! She has really nailed it this year, hasn't she! I'm glad she's enjoying dance. I love watching all of the girls dance. Hope they continue! I'm doing good to make it through my Curves circuit! Love, Grandma
So. Stinkin. Cute. Maybe I'm biased but- Bug can definately rock it! Even around the obsticles in my living room!
That was sooooo cute! I loved watching those cute little dancers shake it. Bug is definitely talented, you can tell!
You go Bug!! Lovin' the hip shakes and shimmies.
That girls' got her mom's rhythm! She's got it down and I'm feeling smug because I got to have my own personal performance (with costume) a month ago! Tell her I'm still impressed!
Post a Comment