Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Loving this! Seriously, my before would feature happy mom (hoping for a spiritual experience w/ kids) and my after would be mad mom yelling at everyone after an entire day of togetherness!
That's about how I am too. I try so hard to keep my eyes open!! Thank goodness for DVR and the Ensign!!
i love that your stuffed animals were spiritally fed as well...you really do go above and beyond don't you? :)
That's hilarious...and very real. :)
Great reality pics! The spirit's willing, but the body doesn't always cooperate...shhh...they take after grandpa.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loving this! Seriously, my before would feature happy mom (hoping for a spiritual experience w/ kids) and my after would be mad mom yelling at everyone after an entire day of togetherness!
That's about how I am too. I try so hard to keep my eyes open!! Thank goodness for DVR and the Ensign!!
i love that your stuffed animals were spiritally fed as well...you really do go above and beyond don't you? :)
That's hilarious...and very real. :)
Great reality pics! The spirit's willing, but the body doesn't always cooperate...shhh...they take after grandpa.
Post a Comment