Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dancingqueen's solo





Dancingqueen had her first solo of the season last night. She got queen! She was really excited. She did really well, especially since her instructor wasn't able to be there, so she was on her own! Too bad you can barely see the video, I took it with my regular camera. Maybe one day I will take it with a real video camera and you can watch things clearly!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Go Dancingqueen!! You rocked it- as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! You always have fun out there and that's what is important...the whole "Queen" recognition doesn't hurt though!! I love watching you dance, you put your heart into it and actually enjoy the whole experience. I'm proud of you no matter what title you get!!!

Kellie said...

Wow she did so awesome! I can't believe she was up there all by herself. I would have had heart attack.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

You have talent!! We are proud of your sucess.Keep up that beautiful smile.

McDevittClan said...

Way to Go Dancingqueen! You did a great job