Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Bug!

My baby is growing up! By the time Dancingqueen was this age, She was changing diapers and out looking for a job! Bug still crawls onto my lap every chance she gets (especially during Sacrament meeting) and takes a little nap...ahhh bliss! Trying to make time slow down is having quite the opposite effect. We love you Bug! You are a blessing to our family.


7 comments:

Foster Family said...

Happy Birthday, Bug!! We love you and are excited to see you soon!

erin said...

Happy Birthday Bug from the Greenes! (PS- love the pics and poses from the girls- especially love the bottom one that looks like Bug is doing her Karman Miranda pose w/ a fruit basket on her head! ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bug! I was really loving the "diva" pose of Bug, then I ready your other friend's comment about the fruit basket in the last photo and it make me laugh! Such cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bug! Can't believe how fast she is growing up (all the girls in fact), but I'm glad you are still getting cuddles!

Kimmy said...

Haha! I didn't notice the perfect combination of her crown and the fruit basket! Photo 101 !!!! I was just laughing at our suburb girls trying to strike an inner city pose!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

It looks like Bug had a great birthday. She is a special girl and we love her.

Kellie said...

I hope that she had an awesome birthday. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Look at that sass! Thanks for your support about my job. I still don't know anything yet, but I'm sure it will all work out (and if it doesn't, maybe I will just have some babies ;) ).