Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bug's Room

I finally got around to taking pictures of Bug's room. She has the smallest room in the house, but it fits her perfect! She wanted a yellow flower room. Grandma and I had a blast doing it. There is so much fun little girl stuff out there! I'm not quite finished, we are looking for a small white table and chairs, so I will be hitting IKEA soon. I wasn't willing to pay over $100 at Target for a tiny table and 2 chairs...sorry!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! A "Bug" that loves flowers...Perfect! Way to go Grandma & Mom!

Wendi said...

What a cute room. So creative and fun! :)

cherryl said...

so cute... though i am still trying to mentally process that you have had people living with you on and off for FOUR years, oh my. wow, you are a good woman. i consider myself an automatic heir to the celestial kingdom because i had this single mom stay with us for 5 months. hardest 5 months of our life. though your family is probably more normal than her... anyway, wow! you are so nice!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

The room looks great you and your Mom did a great job.

erin said...

So cute Kim!

Cardalls said...

The room is darling! Makes me excited to have a little girl to decorate for...right now she shares with her brother so it can't be too girly!

Anonymous said...

Glad she liked it...the color yellow that I found in my hair offsets the "salt and pepper" that is permanently there.

Anonymous said...

Love Bug's room! Will you come do mine like that ... I'm sure Russ won't mind!

Unknown said...

A-freaking-dorable.