Sunday, January 11, 2009

Clean Sweep

My sister and her family have been staying with us since July and moved out Weds to his parents house. My girls are really going to miss having constant playmates, but are loving having their own rooms back. We took the opportunity to do a "clean sweep" of all of the bedrooms. We have had friends and/or family living with us on and off for the last 4 years, so it is kind of like moving in all over again! We moved everyone back to the bedrooms they will be in forever. We took a truckload to DI on Saturday night and everyone is finally settled. I will post pics soon of Bug's room. Grandma came over before they left for Az and helped paint and decorate. It is DARLING!!!! I didn't get much else done this past week, and have really slacked on email and blogging, but my house looks great. Next step is painting the family room...!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You aren't going to know what to do with all the extra space you have, although I'm sure it won't be a problem for long! Can't wait to see Bug's room!

Wendi said...

Yeah, I need to blog WAY less and CLEAN way more. I love that show "Clean Sweep" on TLC--I used to watch it all the time. :)

erin said...

Good for you! I hope you guys are enjoying the freedom to run around in your underwear again! Yee haw!

dlkenney said...

Wow that is a long time to share your space... You might go crazy with all the extra space... My house is in need of a clean sweep... I am hoping to get new hardwood floors this year.

Cardalls said...

Way to go on getting so much done...maybe if i "slacked" on blogging more I would get more done!!

Amanda said...

Bug's room is adorable! I can't wait to see Crazygirl's!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love redoing a room?!?!? Is kind of like getting a new house all over again. :0) I would love to come and see it sometime!!

Anonymous said...

It's important to have your own space and be a family. We were grateful you let us stay..didn't know Ivory would take so long building our home. I raised a good daughter!