This post is for grandma...I wasn't going to post pictures of Crazygirl's room until it was all of the way finished, but grandma wanted to see...so here is a preview for everyone! We don't have anything up on the walls yet, so it looks kind of bare, and the things that we have planned for it are going to be
SO COOL if it works out the way I have it in my head! 2 girls down, 2 to go...!

7 comments:
Grandma approves!!! It looks really nice. Glad Crazygirl likes it. With pics, etc., perfect. Thanks for thinking of me!!
Ooh, I wanna come live at your house!! I love the way you decorate and how their rooms are so clutter-free. I wish you could rub off on me and my kids! :)
I see you got the perfect bedspread, I love it, you did such a great job.
I think Crazygirl's name's going to have to change to Luckygirl! I would have LOVED to have a cool, cute room when I was her age! I think my room had avocado carpet!
Be careful, you are soon going to have more people begging to come live with you! I have determined to add some personality to my house this year, and so your projects are motivating! I'm starting small & working on my entry hall. I'll send a picture when I am finished. If you can do two rooms in two weeks I should be able to complete an entry hall in Feb., right!? Tell Crazygirl I have dibs on her room the next time we visit! ha ha
Love the room!!! It looks awesome!! Can some of your ambition rub off on me!?!?!? I need some of that right now, LOL.
Such a beautiful room! Memms has the same sheets. love the Targ.
Post a Comment