Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dancingqueen's first youth dance




Here she is getting the "don't talk to boys at the dance" speech from dad, complete with finger pointing. Notice how she so gratefully and willingly took dad's advice. She went with two of her guy friends from our ward. It was the first dance for all 3 of them. I don't know who had a harder time with the fact that they were old enough to go to a dance, the moms or the dads!!! It was a multi region new year's dance and when Dan and Paul went to pick them up, they said there were hundreds of youth there. How fun! These three stuck pretty close together and had a great time! They can't wait for the rest of their friends to turn 14 so they can have a large group go every month!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

The girls look so much older at this age than the boys do. :) That's great that she has a group of friends to attend things like that with.

Bethany said...

So fun! I still remember my first dance, I had an older brother to watch out for me, alittle close too! He was sweet though.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

All three of those kids are the very best!! I am glad they had a good time.

Anonymous said...

First dances are always the best! I'm glad she had fun and was with good friends. I loved dances!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad they all got to go together. What fun memories! Their little group will sure grow in the next few months!