

Bug and her dance team performed their Christmas dance at Festival of Trees, which is a fundraiser of sorts for Primary Children's Hospital. Since we have used that hospital more than I would have ever thought in the last few years, we are extremely grateful for the way they specialize in pediatrics and love to help them in any way possible!
Bug's team did great. There is nothing cuter than 5 and 6 year old girls in tutu's!!!
7 comments:
Bug did great! She nailed the entire dance!! You can definitely see the difference from last year to this year...she's growing up. They all looked so cute up there. I'm grateful that PCHospital is what it is. They've taken care of my granddaughters and are currently dealing with a little girl in our ward with a rare form of leukemia. We wish her well.
Yeah, we've spent 23 days at Primary Children's for observation on my daughter. And that's also where she had her tonsils out. I'm thankful that it's there. Bug sure is cute. :)
Bug looks so cute!! Sure wish our girls could have performed there too. We love the festival of trees and hit helps out such a great cause!! Thanks for sharing the cute pics :0)
PCMC has and continues to save my bro-in-law Paul's life. They are actually the team in charge of his transplant...kind of funny that he's 35 and going up there but they are the best at congenital heart defects! Bug looks so cute!
I can't believe I've never been to this event...I'll for sure have to remember next year. Sounds like fun!
That is a particularly nice shade of red lipstick Bug is sporting. It looks like it was fun. PS- got your Christmas card today- LOVE IT!
hey kim!! i will add you to my blog list! we just had the same discussion with our ashlin about her disneyland trip with your daughter 2 days ago when we got your card!! your girls are beautiful, what a fun family! you always make me laugh. (except for the twilight night, so sad, sorry!!). and yes, i too crank up the radio and sing, watch out when the rare "total eclipse of the heart" comes on for me!
Post a Comment