Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wii fun

As I was going through the summer clothes box in the spare bedroom, looking for Disneyland- worthy clothes to pack, Bug came in and found a pair of boots that were in between sizes of girls right now. "Alright!" she exclaimed, "I need a pair of rocker boots!" Ummm, excuse me? but of course I was on a mission to find vacation clothes, so didn't pay that much attention, until I heard the sound of "hit me with your best shot" coming from our loft....I left my task half done to find this...my six year old rocking out to Pat Benatar and Poison on Guitar Hero 3 with her sisters no where in sight. Needless to say, I never got back to my task, and I now have the 2nd and 3rd highest scores on "talk dirty to me" and "Mississippi queen" I'm so proud of Bug, only 6 and already knows that it's all about the right shoes!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Cardalls said...

So FUNNY!! So when are you coming through Vegas?

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is absolutely adorable. I want to know if you got your rocker boots on too! We have got to get with it and get a Wii.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud...I think. I don't think I know those songs!??? So what you're saying is you got "side-tracked" or should I say "Wii-tracked"! Think of it as "mommy and me" time. You're making memories...enjoy. Love, Mom B.

kristin said...

It's so true! That game is incredibly addicting! I played it just to see what it was all about and ended up playing till 11pm that night! I must say it is rather fun. Teag and Britt are pretty good too. Love to hear that someone else is addicted too!
Love the boots? So much personality!!!