T-36 hours and counting. We are in the final countdown for Disneyland. I think we are just as excited for the road trip as we are for the actual vacation. Ever since the girls were tiny babies, they have loved road trips. Sometimes we would just decide to take off, pack and leave, all within about 2 hours. Now, of course it takes lots of preplanning, since we have to deal with school and extra-curricular activities. One of these days we are just going to have to do a spur of the moment "we're outta here" trips. Anyway, we hit the store, got the oil changed and have already spent way too much money on the pre-trip spending spree than I would like, but it doesn't count as vacation money spent until we actually pull out of the driveway, right?
See you all when we get back!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Whoo Hoo! Road trip! Fun times ahead. My sis and her family are leaving Thursday for Disneyland, too. It will be my youngest nephew's first time, and his big brothers are so anxious to show him around. I hope you all have a BLAST and that there is nobody else there and you can jump on any ride you want! In answer to your question, the boys and I will be in Utah the last week of July. Hope to see you then!
Kim if you get a chance call us when you come through on your way there or back..we would love to see you and the girls...love you
I want to go!!! Children aren't supposed to go without their PARENT! Okay...I'm over it now. I know you'll have a great time with your sis and niece and nephews. Tell the mouse hi for me. Have fun dancing girls. Grandma loves you!!
Post a Comment