
Nothing beats a good soccer game when the weather is changing every 5 minutes. Yesterday was in the 80's.Today as the game was starting, I had to get a picture of the temperature. This is BEFORE the rain, hail snow and high winds. In fact, I think I even saw some locusts and plagues hanging out on the sidelines. Good times...good times!!!!

I think they could start a trend...cutesy tights under their uniforms can cause serious intimidation on the field. Are they girly girls, or just trying to keep warm anyway they can? The jury is still out. Judging from the way they played, my bet wouldn't be on calling them girly girls though!!!! Sidenote...oh to be 11 again and still have your legs look skinny while wearing horizontal striped tights!

yes, I like the warmth of my car...hey, I'm not the one who wanted to play the game! This is how we spent the first half hour...watching from the front windshield...can you see what's happening in the game? yeah, neither could I. That would be ICE on the windshield by the way

Here are two of the most supportive (and thrilled to be there) sisters on the planet. Don't let those big cheesy grins fool ya, they are just happy to support their sister! (and the fact that they cried the whole way home due to a little side effect called frostbite should probably be noted on their behalf!)
6 comments:
Brrrr. I really need to add you to my blog roll. I can't believe you went out in the cold. Wasn't the weather intense?
I was laughing out loud especially at you watching from the car and your cute little girls expressions! I could just hear you saying this stuff!
When will you be around? I would LOVE to see you!
Yeah--my kiddos are the least intimidating on the team, I'm sure Hayley could take them. They got their mother's lack of aggression much to their fathers dismay.
What I want to know is how often does Dan dress up like Darth Vader, maybe I don't want to know...all the heavy breathing and such. And is that when you dress up like Leia? LOL!
My little soccer queen! She's kind of like the mailman...no sleet, no rain, no snow will stop the U.S. Mail ...or soccer! You get the "staying in the car" thing from your mom. Swim practices in the pouring rain at Del Oro...I kept the window washers going full bore....aaah, memories. This is what life is all about!! Love, Grandma B.
What a crazy weather year you guys have had! The girls are such troupers, though! I'm with you ... I would have watched from the comfort of the car as well! Smart woman! I'm coming out the last week of July .. will you and the girls be around?
Post a Comment