Friday, January 25, 2008

This is for you Auntie!

I'm so glad I am loved and missed! It's been a busy couple of days , doing a lot of nothing, and my wonderful auntie wanted to make sure we were still alive!
Pinkeye pete was nipped in the butt, I attacked it the first day with my leftover medicine. (Great, now you all know I do not follow the "discard immediately" directions on the bottle).
My eye was really sore for a few days, but never goopy...yea!
Dancingqueen had solo practice, we are preparing for competition season for dance...it's around the corner! I think the first competition is the beginning of March at Thanksgiving Point. Crazygirl was invited to practice with a competitive soccer team one of her friends is on. She has the soccer bug again. It might be a busy spring! Dramaqueen got a perfect score on her spelling test...something she has struggled with for the whole year... and Bug has her first loose tooth! She might need to be renamed dramaqueen! She was beside herself, one would have thought she was losing an arm. She won't let daddy come anywhere near her mouth to wiggle it...smart girl! That's about all that is going on, like I said, a whole lot of nothing! (and nothing makes me happier!)

1 comment:

Dogmom Diva said...

I feel honored that you wrote ME a post...sometimes I feel so alone here...call me anytime I love to talk to you guys...yes please come see us when you can ok, before it gets hot (hopefully we will be outta here before then)

We spent the weekend in Vegas with Scott and Lainie..you would all like her so much..she is a lot like Scott which is either good or scary! Two peas in a pod. We checked out wedding venues..its going to be a classy deal..no elvis hehe. Probably at a country club, more info to follow. They are coming back the weekend of the 9th with her mom and stepdad, flying down and staying here for a couple days, and we will check out some more things...it's only a year away..which is not that far..I am excited! Love you all Auntie