Finally got our family picture with Mickey!
Ummmm, yes, my family would be the ones with the morbid sense of humor at Disneyland. And yes, they did hop the fence to do this.
SO glad Dan made it for the last few days of our vacation!
Bug had a little mishap and got to visit the First Aid Building on Main Street. She got the coveted Nurse Minnie sticker, which you can ONLY get from them...or on e-bay.
This is a classic picture of two VERY sad girls who just found out that they are too short to go on the Maliboomer, pictured below.
Maliboomer! Any ride that needs a puke shield is automatically awesome in our book...
About halfway thru the week, H had a tough time of it with too much strain on her knee. It was swollen to twice it's normal size and she was in tears by about halfway through the day. We ended up renting a wheelchair for her...best decision EVER! by the end of the night she had a sister and cousin on her lap asleep and all of our bags...oh, and she felt better too.
4 comments:
ha ha, I LOVE the "sorry girls I'm taken" shirt... bruce so needs that too. though I think Bruce would wear it. I am officially looking for it.
That was a great vacation! We'll definitely have to do it again. Hopefully, next time your brothers can come.
Only my grandkids would hop a fence at a cemetery....oh wait...I believe they got that from their mom! Way to go girls!!
Oh you guys are hilarious! You would be a blast to go to D-land with. I swear you should have bought Dan the man the shirt just to spite him for not liking the white sunglasses last year :)
I didn't see that pic of the our two sad little girls. I need a copy of that one for the book:) Such a great vaca. Will be even better next time when I don't need a stroller:)
Post a Comment