Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bippity Boppity Boutique

This was the first Disneyland trip where the older girls were old enough to take off on their own. For the first few days it was just me and Bug...what fun!!! She got a LITTLE spoiled...I kept telling the older girls if they would just hang out with mom they would get some of that lovin also, but they found it too exciting to be free. The second day, I took Bug and her cousin to the boutique in Sleeping Beauty's castle andt hey got their hair done. My cousin's son Robbie also got "duded up". Bug thought the place was so cool that she said they should have renamed it Bippity Boppity BACON (bacon is very beloved in our house) Well, the other girls were so jealous that they had to go back that afternoon and get done also... see Dan, this is what happens when you work instead of VAY-CAY, you miss out on extreme hair days



They were quite the pair, and loved strutting around the park together!





6 comments:

Cardalls said...

so fun!!

dlkenney said...

Wow I didn't even know that they had something like that there, we will have to check it out next time. Cute Styles

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!

erin said...

Who knew?! Well, I guess YOU knew. What a fun thing?

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Next time I am in Disneyland I want my hair done just like Bug's.

Foster Family said...

Could they be any cuter?! Little girls and Disneyland are the perfect combination.