On Sat we got together with some of our mission friends and had a BBQ. We haven't seen most of them in about 16 years. We commented at the end of the night how weird it was that it wasn't weird! We all picked up as if we have seen each other daily. It was so much fun, and we missed those who couldn't make it. It was great to see everyone's families, between the 9 of us we had about 25 kids! They had a great time playing at the park and going down the slip and slide. We can't wait to see everyone again!!!!

"Doing the P"....this was Dave's (elder P's) signature move

Cheryl, Taralyn, Val and Kim

Everyone except Val (she got there about an hour after this picture)
I tried to uplad more pics, but it keeps booting me off, so I will try to add more later!
6 comments:
ALMOST makes me wish I would have been able to come. :) Thanks for posting these, Kim!
Looks like fun! There's nothing like good friends!
You must have had a great mission all the group looked like they were such good friends after all these years,lets get a Philly Cheese Steak!!
How fun! I love getting together with good friends, especially those you haven't seen for years! Wish Paul's mission reunions were as fun!
Looks like fun (and a lot better than the one mission reunion I attended with Grant- at a church)! BLAH!
Fun times....so glad you guys were there! It was really comfortable with everyone...
Post a Comment